gall and gumption

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Delicious Irish Moss

So perhaps we can regard these long silences as intermissions. I'm working on something (takint way too long over it as usual). Anyway while you're waiting for that piece, enjoy your Irish Moss and other tasty treats from the snack bar, and here is an update from the Sofa Wars.

First, I have lost the Sofa Wars. It's temporary, but there you are. No violence was used. Just attrition and deviousness combined.

Second, I may have mentioned this before but if I sing "What's It All, About, Alfie?" to Misha, substituting in the word "Misha" for "Alfie" and modfiying the rest of the words so they're all about sleep and having a nice nap and a good dog, she goes to sleep. I mean, instead of looking anxious and troubled, she puts her head down, takes a deep breath, and relaxes. Sleep follows. I've tried other tunes with more or less the same words, but they don't have the same effect. Also, as some of you already know, I can't sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home