gall and gumption

Monday, October 05, 2009

Alas!

My email to Da Gator bounced. However, I am hoping that if I keep listening to this station at work while I'm editing articles about asphalt, I'll hear that song again.

Update: I did talk to da Gator. He told me the song was called "Red Negligee" but he couldn't find the name of the artist. I found out the name of the artist, Katie Webster. However, the song "Red Negligee" is not the song I heard, though the voice sounds the same, and it is the same kind of thing, one of those leisurely talky songs where the singer doesn't even really sing at all. What I heard is a whole other song featuring negligee. I'm hoping it was by Katie Webster, even though I can't find it on any of her albums that I tracked down. So I shall be following up the matter with Da Gator or one of his assistants to see if I can clear it up. Katie Webster's other songs rock too, though.

5 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been doing searches on phrases you mentioned, like "nekkid jays", or "Ripple+anniversary" out of an interest in finding lyrics as well. Nothing so far. Any other key words and phrases that you recall, because the list of friends I'd like to introduce to that song is growing in my head.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Kia said...

I'm going to have to get myself organized and call, I think. I got nothing. Of course I am also going crazy thinking there is more of this stuff out there and I don't know where it is.

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got reason to go crazy; was listening to fun songs by Louis Armstrong on WAMU last Saturday.

Try Rhino Records, if they have a website, if only to browse more possible stuff.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

oakley sunglasses
lions jerseys
carolina panthers jersey
christian louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors uk
michael kors uk
cheap nike shoes
bears jerseys

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Cara Mengobati Hematuria said...

thank you for joining us. his article is very helpful

Obat Maag Alami
Obat Keputihan Alami
Obat Penambah Berat Badan
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Kista
Cara Mengobati Sesak Napas Alami
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Gagal Jantung

 

Post a Comment

<< Home