gall and gumption

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Never the Same Again

Gotta go bat my eyelids at the man at the Mac store. My Missing Manual has gone missing and its time to improve my memory. Now that I know you are all snickering at me behind my back (while looking at it) instead of posting comments I shall go seek what comfort I may. My new memory and OS will, I hope, restore the functionality of the blogger image button. When it is restored I shall use it to post a picture of my dog, which is no better than you deserve.

3 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger buckner said...

Who's snickering?

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger leslie said...

I'm just waiting for a story about the Spaniard at the computer store. [snick!]

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Kia said...

Hmm. You know, it's funny. But when I called that Mac place an hour before I left, to tell them I was bringing my machine, I distinctly heard them tell me that they had that 1 gig of memory in stock. There were lots of cute Spaniards there and had I been about 15 I would have found some paltry excuse to hang around the place -- none of them looked more than 16. "Mine" was nowhere in sight. I suppose he went off somewhere with my 1 gig of memory. Or possibly it's another voice in my head like the butt-mockers. Mind you, Andrew is capable of anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home